Though it may feel like summer just ended, December is less than 24 short hours away. That means, among other things (like cold weather!), that the Christmas season is upon us.
The Christmas season means different things to everyone, but for many of us, it’s an opportunity to bond with our children and families over Christmas cookies, jolly music, and gift-giving and sharing. At App47, we like to make all of those things just a bit more jolly with the help of mobile apps.
If you’re looking to spruce up your holiday season, check out these 5 Christmas apps that will certainly help make your holidays more jolly:
- Message from Santa! Message from Santa! is just as it sounds–an app for your children to text Santa, receive a call from him, or leave him a voicemail. It’s loads of fun and a great way to make sure everyone is on their best behavior.
- Santa Video Call and Tracker. Like Message from Santa!, Santa Video Call and Tracker (with paid and free versions) allows you to call your kids, tell them they’re on the naughty or nice list, and more. It also has a track Santa feature–useful, since our favorite NORAD Santa Tracker app hasn’t yet been updated for this holiday season.
- Christmas RADIO. Whether you wait until the week of Christmas to play Christmas music, or plan to blast it all December long, the Christmas RADIO app provides a variety of online radio stations that play nothing but Christmas music. What better way to get in the holiday spirit?
- Christmas Countdown! With December right around the corner, there’s no better time than now to start your official Christmas countdown. This app provides you 6 characters who keep you company while watching the countdown, and offers an impressive number of time modes–from weeks, to minutes, to heartbeats–’till Christmas.
- The Christmas List. Technically the only paid app on our list ($2.99), The Christmas List is great for holiday shoppers who love to be organized–and also mindful of budget. The app helps you track budget for various family members, and keep a detailed list of who has asked for what, and what you’ve purchased so far.
We hope you have a terrific Christmas season that’s made even better through technology. Although they certainly can’t replace quality time with family and friends, these apps can add a bit of extra cheer for you and yours over the holidays.