What better time than the end of December to review the most exciting things that happened this year?
A lot happened for App47 in 2015. Our business is growing, our product is evolving, and the future is bright. And every week throughout the year, we’ve taken a bit of time to write blogs about what’s happening in our company and across the industry at large. For those of you who haven’t had the time to read every single blog, we thought that now would be a great time to look back at the most popular blogs from 2015.
Without further ado, here are the 5 most popular posts from our blog this year:
- App47 Mobility Use Cases: AmerisourceBergen: Pharmaceutical services company and long-time App47 client AmerisourceBergen is a textbook example of an enterprise mobility use case. In this post, we take a look at how AmerisourceBergen uses App47, and how companies like it can benefit from EMM.
- Don’t Panic: Changes Are Coming to Enterprise App Distribution In iOS 9: This September, Apple let developers and enterprise iOS users know that changes were coming. As it turns out, they weren’t as big a deal as everyone thought. Here, we review what these changes mean and how they affect you.
- Rapid Mobile App Development Works—But Not Without Management: A new trend called Rapid Mobile App Development (RMAD) has turned traditional app development principles on their head. It’s inexpensive, fast, and efficient—a huge benefit if your company is looking to develop apps. As you’ll find out in this post, however, RMAD isn’t complete without an analytics solution at its side.
- The Enterprise Mobility Security Problem: There’s a security problem in enterprise mobility. In fact, 95% of IT departments are battling with security challenges in their attempt to increase user mobility within their organization. What’s the solution? Find out in this post.
- The Current Landscape of Mobile App Management: The final post in our year-end review examines the current landscape of MAM, placing it alongside other key technologies you might find in your enterprise. We may be a little biased, but we think this is a great overview of where MAM is now, as well as where it might be headed in the future.
As you can see, quite a bit happened in the mobile app management ecosystem this year. MAM is gaining momentum faster than ever. If this year was any indication, there are even more exciting things in store for 2016.